No, my second little sister is not here yet. But I hope she's coming soon! We unpacked some baby clothes today! (*so excited for a newborn baby photo shoot*)
Anyways, right now, I'm not only wishing my baby sister was here, but also Tiona! She's at a camp that I'm too old for now. She only left yesterday, and I'm missing her already! Anyways, I have my mom, dad, and all four brothers here at home, so it's all ok:)
I had the opportunity to go to Girls' Camp last week with my AMAZING Ward family's Young Women. I love Girls' Camp sooo much! This year, we had the opportunity to go on an overnight hike! Although the thought of getting ticks was extremely unpleasant, I had a great time on the hike, and during the rest of camp! If any of the Young Women in my ward or any of the leaders are reading this, I want you to know that I had an absolute blast and I'm so grateful that we are in the same ward! I truly am blessed to live in such a wonderful place filled with wonderful people!
Now this is kind of random, but I read Pride & Prejudice a while ago and now am watching the 5 hour movie with my amazing Mom and sister. I really enjoy it! Also, if you have never read Harry Potter, READ IT NOW!!! It is so good!
and I'll sign off now...
No comments:
Post a Comment