Monday, June 17, 2013

HEADLINE NEWS: More Than One Post in One Day is Okay!

Well having a blog is fun! You can post entrys pretty much whenever, and you don't have to really worry about posting too much!

This last weekend was fun! On Saturday, as a family, we went up to a campground near Strawberry lake! We went and learned about wildflowers at a Visitor's Center and got a little booklet about them (plus, the lady in the Visitor's center was very nice,and let us pick a toy, I got yellow binoculars),we then went and saw some fish, we got to ride Miles's 4-wheeler, we made a campfire and roasted marshmallows and cooked tin-foil dinners, we made a make-shift table to eat our dinner on, then we went to Strawberry Resivour and caught and released craydads in the dark! Last, but not least, we got ice-cream on our way home :) (piƱa colada sherbet and strawberry sherbet swirl)! Overall, it was an eventful day! I'm so glad my family is in my life and I love them so much!

I'm so excited for these upcoming weeks! This Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we're going to Cherry Hills for a family reunion! It seriously is sooo fun! We get to camp, be with family, and go to Cherry Hill's water park!!! :) Again, I'm sooo excited!!! Not only is this week going to be really fun, but next week will be too because we're going to Girl's Camp! Augh! So exciting! I just love Girl's Camp! Our ward's Young Women's group is awesome!

Also, not only am I so excited for these vacations, I'm really looking forward to when my new little sister is going to be born! Just a few more weeks and my second sister could be here! I've been making headbands and a couple outfits for her! I'm so excited! I love my sister Tiona, and all four of my brothers, but it will be really fun to have another little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment